This Corning Cable Systems M67-068 Type 2R metallic splice tray is designed for use with CCS interconnection hardware and splice closures. It is designed to hold 6 heat-shrink fusion splice sleeves and consists of a rugged aluminum base and cover.
This tray has crimpable metal tabs that provide buffer tube strain-relief. Additional strain-relief points are available for securing buffer tubes or pigtails to the trays using cable ties.
- Craft-friendly design
- Used for multimode or single-mode systems
- Black powder coating for ease of fiber identification and protection
- Comes standard with aluminum top
- No stress placed on completed splices within tray
- Accepts six 60 mm single-fiber heat-shrink fusion splice protection sleeves
- Size: 7.3(L) x 3.5(W) x 0.2(D) inch
- For use with Corning Cable Systems indoor or outdoor splice hardware
- Protects and manages fibers and fiber splices
- Used at field splice, transition splice, and end splice locations
|Manufacturer||Corning Cable Systems|
|Product Series||Splice Trays|Type 2R|
|Product Application||Fusion Splice|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.