This polisher is easy to use, highly portable and rugged. Ideal for field connectorization and re-polishing, the SFP-70D2 has a up to 2 connector capacity, and a typical 2 minute cycle time.
- High performance Polishing for a variety of applications
- Ergonomic, simple design for ease-of-use.
- Extremely small sized, for high portability in the laboratory or in the field.
- Perfect for research or low volume re-works.
- Short Cycle times ( 2 min. typical for re-works)
- Comes w/ hard shell carrying case for easy and safe transport
- Main body (SFP-70D2 1x)
- Operating Manual (FP-IM072 1x)
- Cable Holder (FP-Ch 1x)
- Allen Wrench Set (FP-TS 1x)
- 1 Amp Fuse (FP-F1A 10x)
- AC/DC Adapter (AD20 1x)
- Grease (FP-GS 1x)
- Rubber Pad (PR07-500 6x)
- Adhesive Remove (GA07 100x)
- Rough Polish (DR07 10x)
- Middle Polish (DM07-BL 10x)
- Finial Polish (HF07 100x)
- Double Side Tape (FP-DST 1x)
Download Seikoh Giken SFP-70D2 Manuals:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.