The MicroCare MCC-WCS100 Sticklers™ CleanWipes™ 400 Fiber Optic Cleaning System is a convenient, transportable fiber optic cleaning tool designed for the high-speed cleaning of fiber optic jumpers and patch cords out in the field. Its unique design enables technicians to clean fiber optic end-faces at the lowest possible cost-per-clean.
The CleanWipes™ 400 features an exclusive, static-dissipative, high-modulus fabric that will not tear or shred even when cleaning LC connectors. The highly absorbent material is very soft and will not scratch end-faces. The tool almost completely eliminates re-cleaning of connectors, as well as solving the particulate and static issues that affect patch cord cleaning.
Benefits & Features of the MicroCare MCC-WCS100 Sticklers™ CleanWipes™ 400 Fiber Optic Cleaning System:
- An engineered tool for the high-volume, high-speed cleaning of fiber optic jumpers & patch cords in the field
- Unique, high-modulus wipe eliminates shredding and linting, for greatly improved cleaning
- Static-dissipative material
- Cleans perfectly, at the lowest cost-per-clean
- Minimizes touching the fabric with fingers, eliminating contamination
- Color-coded CleanSlots™ tracks remind techs to never re-use a wipe, eliminating cross-contamination
- Package is small and transportable, but very durable
- System can be used as a stand-alone tool or flat on the benchtop, whichever is more convenient
Specifications of the MicroCare MCC-WCS100 Sticklers™ CleanWipes™ 400 Fiber Optic Cleaning System:
- 400 cleanings per box
- Shipping: All Sticklers™ products can be shipped anywhere, even by air, without hazmat fees or paperwork
- Shelf life: Unlimited