TEMPO TelScout TS100-01 Metallic TDR Cable Tester for Telephone Applications, 5 to 3000ns Pulse Widt
TEMPO TelScout TS100-01 Metallic TDR, 5 to 3000ns Pulse Widths, Trace Storage/Download.
The TS100-01 is designed for ease-of-use. You'll spend less time operating the TDR, and more time repairing faults. Simply select the cable type to be tested and the TS100-01 does the rest. Impedance, Vp, gain, pulse width and vertical position are automatically selected and adjusted as you scan the cable. Just move the cursor to the fault to pinpoint its location.
On the performance side, the TS100-01 employs optimized pulsing and sampling coupled with advanced filtering and signal processing techni- ques to insure the maximum measurement range. That way, you'll always have a clean waveform for easier fault interpretation.
The short pulse Option 01 provides a 5 ns pulse width for close-in resolution. Faults as near as 3 ft. from the pedestal can be located with ease. Option 01 also includes a coaxial cable setup menu and an adapter cable. This enables you to locate faults in coaxial cables used in today's emerging broadband systems.
- Excellent for Digital Services Provisioning
- Easy to Use - Anyone Can Use It
- TestWizardTM†- One-button Testing
- Automatic Return Loss Measurements
- Automatic Multiple Event Marking
- High-resolution, Short Pulse Width (1 ns)
- Withstands a Two Meter Drop
- Large, Backlit, High-resolution Display (640 X 440), 7.2 in. Diagonal
- Internal Memory for 20 Waveforms and Notes
- Serial Printer Output for Stored or Displayed Waveforms