12-fiber MTP Cassette, 9/125µm Single Mode Fiber, 1 rear MTP/female Port, 6 SC Duplex Ports Front
12-fiber MTP Cassette, 9/125µm Single Mode Fiber, 1 rear MTP/female Port, 6 SC Duplex Ports (12 ports total) Front
MTP technology is the up-and-coming standard for fiber optic networks. The MTP connector is actually capable of holding a much higher amount of fibers: Up to 72 fibers in some applications.
Mooseline offers a variety of low-loss MTP cassettes for Data Center and high-density solutions. The standard cassettes can accommodate 12 and 24 ports. This is done by utilizing the LC connector for the front interface. (SC ports are also available).
The cassettes can be made with any type of fiber. The standard fiber types used are 50µm 10gig (OM3) and Singlemode (OS1).
Up to 3 cassettes can fit into the Mooseline 1U rack mount closure: F1-RU24. Cassettes using connectors other than LC can also be made. Please contact your Mooseline sales associate for custom cassettes.
These Singlemode 9/125 micron optical cassettes are fiber adapter panels with pre-terminated and pre-tested fiber harnesses already loaded in the cassette.
- Optical Return Loss: < -55 dB
- Operating Temperature: -4° C to + 8° C
- Durability: < 0.3 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 500 remates
- 0.25 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.75 dB Maximum (single fiber)
MTP Elite Performance
- 0.10 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.35 dB Maximum (single fiber) 1
- As tested per ANSI/EIA 455-171 Method D1