24 Port Wall Mount Holds (6) Splice Trays, Holds (4) OPT-X Adapter Plates
Leviton's 5W320-00N 24 port wall mount fiber optic patch panel is designed for applications that require fiber patching and corss-connect and splicing of single mode or multimode fibers.
It accepts 4 of Leviton's OPT-X connector adapter panels and 6 of Leviton splice trays.
5W320-00N is made of rugged 16-gauge heavy steel with a black painted finish and trimmable, self-healing grommets. Room for up to 4 OPT-X adapter plates, supporting 96 fibers in MT-RJ, 48 fibers in SC adapters, or 32 fibers in ST adapters. Sidewall cutout gives completely unobstructed access to the bulkheads when door is open.
- Panels are constructed of 16 gauge steel, black color with white lettering
- Fiber managment rings are made of self extinguishing plastic rated UL 94V-0
- Grommet material is Ensolite
- Dimensions: 14" H x 12.0" W x 5.25" D
- Accepts all Leviton fiber mounting plates
- Self-healing grommet material at all cable entry/exit points
- Stackable and adjustable fiber management rings
- Large panel includes 8 plastic blank mounting plates to inexpensively fill up any unused areas an economical and attractive way to leave room for expanding the panel capability
- Medium Wall Mount Enclosure
- Empty with solid metal door
- No lock
- L-shaped doors
- Stores 3 meters of 900 micron fiber per adapter
- Panels are empty. Order mounting plates and adapters separately.
- Specify the type of mounting plates to be installed in the panel.
- Specify if splicing is to be used, and if so, what type.
- Recommend that panels be arranged to allow future growth.
- Designation stickers allow identification of port assignments.
- Panels are capable of storing up to 3 meters of 900 micron tight buffered fiber per adapter.
- Door options: Solid or split-hinged metal. Specify if a lock is required on the distribution side, patch side, or both.
- Includes hardware kit with Hook