APC 8 Port Multi-Platform Analog KVM
AP5201 Features and Benefits:
- Multi-platform Support: PC, Sun and USB support
- Daisy-chain capabilities: Manage up to 512 servers with one keyboard, monitor, and mouse
- Scanning capabilities: Automatically cycle through individual servers screens to monitor processes without intervention.
- Push button or keyboard switching: switch among servers manually by using hot keys or the on-screen display.
- On-Screen Display (OSD) Capability: Easy-to-use menu for fast configuration and switching among servers.
- Status Indicator LEDs: Confirms which server/port is currently active.
- Mouse Reset Feature: Regain lost mouse signals without having to reboot.
- Keep Alive Feature: Allows attached servers to power the unit in the event of a power failure.
- Hot Pluggable Operation: Add or remove servers without having to power off the switch.
- Occupies 1U of rack space: Conserve valuable rack space in the data center
- Advanced Security: Read-only user option allows you to share access without risking unauthorized configuration changes to the systems.
- Height 1.75 inches (44 mm)
- Width 17.00 inches (432 mm)
- Depth 8.25 inches (210 mm)
- Weight 10.00 lbs. (4.55 kg)
- Operating Temperature 0 - 50°C (32 - 122°F)
- Storage Temperature -20 - 50°C (-4 - 122°F)
- Approved Agency AS/NZS 3548 (C-Tick) Class A CE , FCC Part 15 Class A , ICES-003 , IEC 60950 , UL 60950 , VCC