Armordillo LC Multimode 62.5μm OM1 Splice-On Connector (SOC) 2mm Boot Beige - Blister Pk of 10
Using a factory-terminated and pre-polished connector, the Armordillo Splice-On Connector (SOC) provides a connection that meets or exceeds industry standards for loss and back reflection. The Armordillo Splice-On Connector is provided with a factory-cleaved 900μm fiber stub to ensure ease of use and optimal performance.
The unique boot allows the entire splice to be concealed and protected. The addition of an extended brass crimp sleeve provides extra protection to the splice and utilizes the Kevlar for maximized pull strength. The Armordillo is designed to work with many fusion splicers (cordage fiber holders & Universal SOC Oven is required).
- Armordillo LC Multimode 62.5μm OM1 Splice-On Connector
- 2.0mm Boot, Beige
- Blister Pack of 10 pieces
- Tubing insert to accommodate 1.6/2.0/3.0 mm cordage
- Pre-polished factory terminated pigtail to prepare, splice and install
- All ferrules are made of zirconia
- Includes splice protection sleeve
- Compatible with most industry-leading fusion splicers
- Return loss: APC >60dB, UPC >55dB and Multimode 35dB (typical)
- 3mm boot protects splice for easy cable management
- Brass crimp to protect the splice
- Download product specification