E1/T1 Protocol Analyzer, Datacom Analyzer and 2Mbps BERT tester
BTM10 is state of the art portable protocol analyzer for E1/T1 and 2Mbps datacom interfaces and a complete E1/ T1 Bit Error Rate Tester.
The handheld device has an internal battery, an LCD screen with backlight and membrane keyboard.
Tester comes with bag, AC power adapter and cables for remote management and printer.
BTM10 can analyze a broad type of synchronous and asynchronous interfaces, including E1, T1, V.35, X.21, RS-530, RS-449 and RS-232,
performing framed and unframed data analysis and drop and insert of 8K voice channel or Nx64K, Nx56K data into any time slot.
On E1 and T1 interfaces BTM10 can be configured either as generator or receiver.
The BTM10 unit is available in four different hardware versions:
- Full featured
- without Pulse Shape feature
- without Datacom feature
- without Pulse Shape and Datacom features
Features of BTM10 E1/ T1 and 2Mbps Datacom Protocol Analyzer and E1/ T1 BERT
- Portable device with rechargeable battery and AC power adapter
- 8 lines x 32 characters back-light LCD display with text and graphics
- Parallel port for direct printing
- Self Test and Diagnostic tools
- Upload/Download file function
- Pulse Wave Analyzer (optional): ITU-T G.703 (E1), ANSI T1.403(T1) and ITU-T G.703 (T1)
Technical specifications (please read below attached PDF datasheet for complete description of tech specifications)
- Interfaces supported: E1, T1, RS-232C(V.24), RS-449(V.36), RS-530, X.21, V.35, Centronics printer port
- Power: AC 100-240V power adapter (included) or DC 12V(rechargeable battery - included)
- Temperature: 0-50C (Operating), -20 - 65C (Storage)
- humidity: 0%-90% non-condensing
- Power consumption: 10W
- Dimensions: 235mm x 173mm x 54mm
- Weight: 1.6Kg