AFL C880 (2x Noyes C840) Quad Certification Testers SC-ST Kit
Combining two C840 Certification Testers, the Noyes C880 QUAD Certification Test Kit from AFL Telecommunications is designed for testing and troubleshooting both multimode and singlemode fiber links.
Each tester includes an integrated Visual Fault Locator (VFL, 650nm), both singlemode (Laser 1310/1550nm) and multimode (LED 850/1300nm) Optical Light Sources (OLS), and an Optical Power Meter (OPM).
Each tester may be used alone as a traditional power meter, light source or visual fault locator.
- Handheld, 0.9 kg (2 lb)
- Integrated OPM, OLS, and VFL (650 nm)
- 850/1300 nm - LED and 1310/1550 nm - Laser sources
- Dual-wavelength certification Pass/Fail
- Two fibers bi-directional and single fiber testing
- Transflective (indoor/outdoor) touch screen display
- Tool-free, switchable adapters
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery (>8 hours) or AC power
- USB host and function ports for data storage and transfer
- Internal (1000s test results) and USB storage
- Windows compatible analysis and reporting software
- Tier 1 certification to industry standards
- ISO/TIA/EN/User setable Pass/Fail thresholds
- Touch and Test user interface
- TRM reporting software
- Inspection capable
- (2x) C840s Testers
- USB Flash drive
- (2x) AC Adapters
- Switchable Test Ports Adapters (SC,2.5mm,1.25mm)
- Cleaning Accessories
Download Product Spec Sheet:
More Product Info:
The NOYES C880 Certification Test Set combines functionality in a compact test kit designed for performing length, loss (Tier 1) testing and inspection capability on both multimode and single-mode fibers. The C880 is a kit of two C840 testers; each light weight tester includes integrated single-mode and multimode sources, an OPM and a VFL. Each tester may be used alone as a traditional power meter, light source or visual fault locator or used in pairs to bi-directionally test fiber pairs.
Reference both single-mode and multimode fibers at the start of the test day, and perform all Tier 1 tests without changing equipment or modules to re-reference. Communicate during certification testing using built-in text messaging functionality.
Save time and money performing bi-directional two-fiber loss tests with one trip. Select ISO/TIA/EN standards, applications or user created rules. Set Pass/Fail criteria for Tier 1 test compliance. Never leave a job site without assured industry compliant results again!
Thousands of test results may be stored internally for transfer to a computer via a USB cable or a standard USB drive for viewing, printing, and analyzing with the supplied Windows compatible software - TRM (Test Results Manager). Acceptance reports generated using TRM can include certification reports and end-face images.