Sumitomo One Step Hand Held Fiber Cleaver
sumitomo FC-7 One Step Hand Held Fiber Cleaver
The FC-7 is ideal for use in fusion splicing, field termination, or any other precision application. It has a simple cleaving operation that can be performed in the palm of the hand, which allows the user to take the cleaver to fiber in limited slack applications.
Single-hand, single-action operation. To cut an optical fiber, just hold the cleaver lightly with one hand. Suitable for mechanical-splice, field-assembly connectors,and fusion splicing.
- Features fully automatic operations from cleaving to off-cut collection. The cover on the off-cut collection box is always closed except when fibers are cut, freeing the operators from worrying about spilling of off-cuts
- About 300g in weight (40% mass reduction from our previous equivalent models)
- Palm-size compact body (98mm X 58mm X 47mm) improves work efficiency at any location
- 2 cleave length available for applications (10mm without adding a spacer)
- To store, close and lock the cover. It is a space-saving cleaver
Applications: For single fiber use only.
number of fibers: single fiber. 250µm and 900µm fibers.
Cleave Length: (250µm) 6~20mm, (900µm) 10~20mm
Download FC-7 Specification Sheet(PDF): sumitomo FC-7 Hand Held Fiber Cleaver Spec Sheet