AFL HJS-02 Hot Jacket Stripper for Ribbon Fiber - 12 Fiber Ribbon Max
The HJS-02 hot jacket strippers provide superior ribbon and field-ribbonized stripping performance. It conserves power for field stripping when operating under battery power. A temperature selection switch is also provided for easy optimization in the field for different fibers or operating conditions.
An optional single-fiber adapter may be used to provide easy, single-fiber capability for high strength splicing applications, or for single-fiber capability for difficult to strip fibers.
It also accepts the fiber holders of the FSM-40F and FSM-40PM factory/lab splicers.
- Applicable Fiber Count: 1 to 12 fiber ribbon
- Ribbon Thickness: 250µm to 400µm
- Stripping Length: 35mm max.
- Typical Heating Time: 9 seconds normal mode, 8 seconds Power Save mode
- Standard Heating Temperature: 10°C
- Dimensions: 107 x 40 x 29 mm
- Weight: 0.43 lb
- Power Supply: 12 VDC
- Operating Conditions: -1°C to 5°C
- Storage Conditions: -4°C to 8°C
Please check P/N: S010428 for SAD-01 Single Fiber Adapter for HJS-02 hot jacket stripper.