AFL Fujikura CT-30A Fiber Optic Cleaver Includes Adapter Plate For Single Fiber
The CT-30 cleavers set the standard for portability, reliability and ease of use. Available for either signle fiber or ribbon splicing (up to 12 fiber ribbons) applications.
The CT-30A Cleavers are compatible with all AFL Telecommunications fusion splicers. Designed for excellent portability, the CT-30A is equally at home in a splicing van or in a bucket truck and is ideal for FTTx applications.
The 16-position blade yields 48,000 single-fiber cleaves, or 4,000 12-fiber ribbon cleaves before requiring replacement, and the built-in scrap collector conveniently stores fiber shards until they can be safely discarded.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 69mm x 82mm x 41mm (2.7" x 3.2" x 1.6")
- Weight: 180g (0.4 lbs)
- Blade lifetime: 48,000 fiber cleaves (4000 12-fiber cleaves)
- Cleave angle capability: typically < 0.5°
- Model No: CT-30A
- Applications: Single fibers: 250µm to 900µm coating, 125µm cladding
- Fiber Handling System: AD-30A Adapter Plate
- Cleave Length: (900µm fiber) 10mm to 20mm, (250µm fiber) 6mm to 20mm
- Part No: S014080
- Replacement Blade for CT-30 Series Cleavers: S012828
- FC-02 Fiber Collector: S014092
- AD-30A Adapter Plate: S014096
- AD-30B Adapter Plate: S014100
- FDB-02 Fiber Collector Scrap Box: S014104
Download Product Specification Sheet(PDF): AFL CT-30A Fiber Optic Cleaver Specification Sheet