TS-6S Fiber Cleaver
The TC-6S series, now has the ultimate tool for single and ribbon cleaving. Built on a robust high-quality platform, the TC-6S is ideal for use with fusion splicing or otherprecision applications, setting a new standard for flexibility and performance.
The TC-6S is available with a single fiber adapter for 250 to 900 micron coated single fibers.
It is asimple operation for the user to remove or install the single fiber adapter and alternate between mass An optional fiber scrap collector can be installed to help maintain loose scraps resulting from cleaving.
The scrap collector works to automatically grab and store the scrap fibers as the cleaver's lid is raised following a completed cleave.
- Used for Single Fiber Cleaving ( Only can use for Single mode)
- Utilizes an Automatic Anvil Drop for Fewer Required Steps and Better Cleave Consistency.
- Prevents Double Scoring of the Fibers.
- Has Superior Blade Height and Rotational Adjustment.
- Available With Automatic Fiber Scrap Collection.
- Can Be Operated With Minimal Steps
- Coating Diameters 0.25-0.9mm (Single)
- Cladding Diameters 0.125mm
- Cleave Lengths 9-16mm (Single fiber -0.25mm coating) 10-16mm (Single fiber -0.9mm Coating)
- Typical Cleave Angle 0.5 Degrees
- Typical Blade Life 36,000 fiber cleaves
- numbers of steps for cleave 2
- Blade Adjustments Rotational & Height
- Auto. Scrap Collection Optional
- Dimensions 3.04" (w)*2.64mm(D*2.52mm(H