Telephone Line Surge Protector
TSP-10 is an in-line RJ11 telephone line surge protector.
It installs simply between the wall plug and equipment behind, having 2 opposite gender RJ11 connectors.
It protects any telephone line devices like fax machines, answering machines, modems, dial-up alarm systems, etc.
Features of TSP-10 telephone line surge protector
- Controls transient over voltages to protect sensitive electronic equipment
- Meets UL 1449 safety standard
- LED indicator for off-hook and ringing on telephone line
- Easy installation: one RJ-11 male connector and one RJ-11 female connector
- Technical specifications
- Surge current: 8 x 20u sec of 500A
- DC spark-over voltage: 160 - 240V
- Dimensions: 30mm x 80mm x 27mm
- Weight: 20g
- Compliance: UL 1449 (2nd edition)