Ripley Miller FO-CF Center Feed Fiber Stripper
Fiber Optic-Center Feed Stripper -New fiber stripper with center feed design allows for longitudinal approach fiber stripping.
- The fiber is fully supported in the stripping process of 900 micron buffer coating to 250 micron and standard
- 250 micron coating to 125 micron stripping
- Side mounted stripper blades provide convenient stripping of 1.6 mm to 3 mm cable jackets
- Measurement scale in inches/mm built into the tool jaw and body up to 2 3/4 in. (70 mm) for ease of proper cable preparation
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomically designed for ease of use
- All cutting surfaces are precision formed, hardened, tempered and ground assuring precise cable jacket, buffer and acrylate removal with no scratching or nicking of the fiber
- Tool is factory set and requires no adjustment
- Removable cleaning brush is conveniently attached to the stripper for periodic cleaning of stripping jaws
- FO-CF Brush Part No.: 81410 ( Not include)
- Tool supplied with its own individual protective polymer tool case for clean and safe storage
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 1.17 x 2.19 x 4.08 in. (29.7 x 55.6 x 103.6 mm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz (79 g)
- Part No.: 81400