Corning Splice Tray Holds 12 Heat Shrink Splices for WCH Seris (Type 4R)
This Cornign Cable Systems M67-110 Type 4R metallic splice tray is designed for use with CCS interconnection hardware and splice closures. It is designed to hold 12 heat shrink single fiber splice sleeves or 6 heat shrink ribbon fiber splice sleeves and consists of a rugged aluminum base and cover.
This tray has crimpable metal tabs that provide buffer tube strain-relief. Additional strain-relief points are available for securing buffer tubes or pigtails to the trays using cable ties.
- Craft-friendly design
- Used for multimode or single-mode systems
- Black powder coating for ease of fiber identification and protection
- Comes standard with aluminum top
- No stress placed on completed splices within tray
- Accepts 12 heat shrink single fiber splice sleeves or 6 heat shrink ribbon fiber splice sleeves
- Size: 6.9(L) x 3.5(W) x 0.4(D) inch
- For use with Corning Cable Systems indoor or outdoor splice hardware
- Protects and manages fibers and fiber splices
- Used at field splice, transition splice, and end splice locations