MicroCare Fiber Preparation Fluid (3oz.)
MicroCare's FPF is engineered for cleaning single strand and ribbon fiber before fusion splicing or termination. The FPF removes buffer residue as well as oils and debris from connector end faces. Stronger cleaning & faster drying than alcohol, this fluid is also travel safe and provides 3way dispenser.
- Quick drying formula eliminates residue and leftover chemicals
- Dissipates static charges to keep dirt from coming back
- Strong but delicate formula is ideal for cleaning bare fibers
- Works exceptionally well with wipes or cleaning swabs/sticks for Wet/Dry connector end-face cleaning
- Nonflammable and nonhazardous formula is safe to use and store indoors
- Patented Triton› Top offers three ways of dispensing cleaning formula
- Aerosol free for zero impact on the Ozone
- Double-filtered for the utmost purity, and to provide a better clean the alcohol and acetone
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Unlimited shelf life
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Download MicroCare FPF Spec Sheet