Polywater SqueekyKleen Telcom Cleaner 1 Qt Bottle with Flip Top (Ground shipment Only)
Polywater SqueekyKleen› Telcom Cleaner 1 Qt Bottle with Flip Top
New SqueekyKleen cleans and fans fiber in two wipes without alcohol, saving time and money. Hear the difference! No follow-up with alcohol required to get fibers squeaky clean and separated when prepping for splicing.
SqueekyKleen is less harsh on hands and reduces chemical odors and vapor concentrations to a minimum in splice trailers and vaults.
SqueekyKleen's unique formulation and specially designed high-performance towelette work to remove pik from the entire surface of loose-tube or ribbon fibers, leaving no residue.
SqueekyKleen helps keep splice equipment clean of contamination for better fiber alignment and splice quality. Safe on acrylate and Mylar.
Please note: Item Ground Shipment Only
- Cleans off pik without the use of alcohol
- Minimal wiping (2 wipes only)
- No residue
- Safe to use on ribbon fiber
- Fans fiber quickly
- Cleans fiber squeaky clean Tested and approved
- Cleaning: When wiping a 3-foot section of 12-count fiber from a buffer tube, the pre-saturated towel will squeak and fan fibers with 2 wipes.
- Solvency Power: At 68† F (20†C), will dissolve .020" (.5mm) film of PE/PJ or ETPR grease completely from cable jacket with less than two minutes of vigorous agitation (no wiping).
- Residue: When placed on a clean glass panel and dried, the solvent shall not leave any visible residue (<100 ppm).
- Water Content: When tested by the ASTM 1533B method, water content shall be less than 75 ppm.
- Flash Point: When tested via a Pensky-Martin Closed Cup Test (ASTM D93), the cleaner shall have a flash point above 140†F.
Download Polywater SqueekyKleen Cable Cleaner Technical Data Sheet