PRO-730 Fusion Splicer (Core Alignment)
The PRO-730 is a core alignment fusion splicer designed for use within several areas of fiber optic deployment.
Whether your application is Premise, OSP, or FTTx splicing with the PRO-730 will get the job done right.
The PRO-730 is designed to work with all the popular fiber types and in all weather conditions.
The dual axis view and reversible color monitor with control panels on both sides assures splicer efficiency in any work environment.
- Color LCD monitor & 256 magnification
- Compact & Light weight
- Reversible monitor with control panel on each side
- Max. wind velocity of 15m/s.
- 8 Sec. splice time, Dual Independent Heaters 40 Sec. tube-heat time
- Simultaneous X and Y views
- Large capacity internal battery
- SYSTEM TEST ensures the best working condition
- User programmable
- Auto check fiber end face
- Auto calibrate parameters
- Store 8000 groups of splice results
- Multiple language options
- Fusion Splicer
- AC Adapter
- AC Power Cord
- Internal Battery
- Spare Electrodes
- Cooling Tray
- Fiber Strippers
- Item / Model No. PRO-730
- Applicable fibers SM, MM, DS, NZ-DS, EDF
- Cladding diameter (µm) 100 to 150
- Coating diameter (µm) 100 to 1000
- Fiber cleaved length 16mm (standard)
- Splicing mode Auto & Manual
- Average splice loss 0.02dB(SM), 0.01dB(MM), 0.04dB(DS), 0.04dB(NZDS)
- Return loss = 60dB
- Environment conditions -25°C~50°C (oper. temp), 0~95%RH (humidity), 0~4000m (altitude)
- Storage environment -40°C~80°C (temp), 0~95%RH (humidity)
- Protection sleeve length (mm) 20, 40, 60
- Tension test 2.0N (Standard)
- Language English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish etc.
- Interface RS232 interface & video output
- Power supply
- AC adaptor: 85V~260V input voltage
- Internal battery: 12V voltage, 10Ah, up to 200 times of continuous splices and heats
- DC adaptor: 12V voltage,optional multipurpose external battery
- Dimensions (mm) 170W x 140H x 170D
- Net Weight 3.3kg