D'Gel Two Pints (32 oz.) Bottle
Designed to replace hazardous solvents, this product easily and effectively removes interstitial and loose tube (thixotropic) filling & flooding compounds without damage to cable or fibre optic components (inks & delicate coating materials).
This product has no skin or inhalation risk, just high performance cleaning power allowing fast effective preparation of cables and cleaning of tools and plant.
- Volume: 2 Pint Bottle
- Environment: Non ozone depleting - contains no CFS or HCFCs
- Health: No inhalation or associated risks - no hazardous air pollutants and no SARA 313 reportables.
- Safe replacement for chlorinated solvents, kerosenes, isopropyl alcohol (IPA) and other mineral spirits - does not contain any halogenated solvents or suspected carcinogens, teratogens or mutagens.
- Evaporates quickly and can be dispersed with water for easy clean-up.
- Fully compatible with all cable insulation and components, metals and plastics - tested for full compatibility with Telco components.