JDSU OCC-55 Optical Channel Checker for CWDM Applications
JDSU OCC-55 is an innovative selective power meter for CWDM applications. The OCC-55 is a low-cost alternative solution to optical spectrum analyzers.
It scans CWDM systems and automatically records all channel key measurements including wavelength, frequency and related power level.
The JDSU OCC-55 is a handheld, battery-operated CWDM Channel Checker that is ideal for field service groups tasked with the installation, maintenance, and upgrades of CWDM systems.
The OCC-55 scans the CWDM system and automatically records all channels with the wavelength and the related power level. The information can be displayed in a graphical spectrum format, or in a table of results so that users can easily check the performance of each and every channel.
- Industry's smallest and lightest CWDM channel checker
- Wavelength scan range: 1260nm to 1620nm
- Outstanding battery lifetime ensures highest flexibility
- Graphical/tabular display mode
- Results can be saved via internal memory
- Report generation software OFS-355
- Performance verification in metro access networks
- Troubleshooting in CWDM networks
- Upgrade of CWDM systems
- Wavelength range: 1260 nm to 1620 nm
- Minimum channel spacing/spectral resolution: 2 nm (@ 3 dB)
- Absolute wavelength accuracy: †ñ 0.2 nm
- Relative wavelength accuracy: †ñ 0.1 nm
- Power level range/channel: +10 dBm to 50 dBm
- Maximum composite power: +22 dBm
- Dynamic range: 50 dB
- Channel power repeatability: †ñ 0.4 dB
- Channel power accuracy: †ñ 0.8 dB
- PDL: †ñ 0.3 dB
- Measurement time: 1 min
- Optical interface: Universal PC (FC/SC/DIN...)
- Return loss: >35 dB
- Graphical display Trace: Bar graph
- Table: ch-no, wavelength, power
- Functions: Marker, wavelength drift
- Sweep mode: Single, continuous
- Remote control: via USB interface
Download Product Spec Sheet: