AFL FlexScan FS300 Quad OTDR Pro Kit 850/1300/1310/1550nm
FlexScan® FS300 Quad OTDR with SmartAuto® & LinkMap®, WiFi/Bluetooth, Pro Kit, Includes FOCIS Flex, 2 Adapter Tips, 150 meter SM and MM Fiber Rings, One-Click Cleaner, TRM 2.0 Advanced, Soft Case and USB Cable
Performance-packed: With SmartAuto multi-pulse acquisition, 37 dB dynamic range and best-in-class dead zones, FlexScan Quad OTDRs test multimode and single-mode networks – including FTTH PONs and POLANs up to 1:64 split ratio – while still detecting and measuring events <2 meters apart.
User-friendly: FlexScan OTDRs enable both expert and novice technicians to quickly, reliably and accurately detect, locate, identify and measure optical network components and faults. After applying industry-standard or user-set pass/fail criteria, the network is displayed using FlexScan’s intuitive, icon-based LinkMap view. Results may be printed to PDF and stored internally or externally. FlexScan automates test setup, shortens test time and simplifies results interpretation, improving test efficiency and cost.
Pocket-sized: FlexScan OTDRs truly fit in your pocket, yet still deliver all-day battery operation plus a large, bright, indoor/outdoor, 5-inch 800x480 touch screen display. With large touch controls, you’ll never need a stylus.
All-in-one test capability: With optional connector inspection, integrated optical light source, power meter and VFL, FlexScan provides an all-in one solution, ensuring technicians have everything they need to locate and resolve optical network issues. Uploaded results may be viewed and professional reports may be generated using the included Windows-compatible TRM 3.0 Test Results Manager software.
- Test MM and SM, point-to-point and PON
- Detects closely spaced events without sacrificing range
- LinkMap icons clearly identify event type & pass/fail status
- Best-in-class 20 m PON dead zone
- Print-to-PDF plus internal & external data storage
- Integrated Source, Power Meter, Visual Fault Locator
- Bluetooth & WiFi communications
- Tether-free connector inspection with FOCIS Flex/Duel
- Rugged, lightweight, hand-held for field use
- 5" 800 x 480 color touch screen LCD