AFL Fujikura 90R Fusion Splicer without Bluetooth
The Fujikura 90R is the mass fusion splicer workhorse of the splicing world. As data demand continues to rise, the solution to handle the increased traffic is to increase fiber counts. As a result, fiber counts being utilized in enterprise data centers, campus, and metro networks have grown enough to make single fiber splicing too costly and timely.
High density cabling made possible by SWR and others like it are spurring ribbon splicing activity in places that have traditionally used loose fiber. The 90R is the answer to these changes in splicing demand. With automated splice start, tube heater, wind protector, cleave tracking, and blade rotations for up to two cleavers at a time, this splicer frees up a lot of operator time for other fiber preparation steps.
New to the 90R, you can keep your splicer in the field longer with field replaceable V-grooves. When V-grooves can no longer be cleaned after extended use, or are accidentally damaged, you can resume splicing in minutes by installing the spare set included with your 90R kit.
- Cleaver tracking and upkeep with wireless communication
- Automated wind protector, tube heater and splice operation
- User replaceable v-grooves
- Single to 12 fiber splicing in one machine
- 200 μm and 250 μm SpiderWeb Ribbon universal fiber holders
- Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation
- Download Product Specification