AFL Fujikura 90S Fusion Splicer Battery Pk AC Cord & Adapter
The 90S is the latest core alignment splicer from Fujikura. It’s designed to give you high-quality splices and to stay in the field. The 90S kit solves problems seen in the field today, from splicing poor quality legacy fiber to automated equipment maintenance and upkeep.
The 90S can be utilized in any field splicing application seen today: bend-insensitive fibers in drop cables, long-haul terrestrial and submarine LEAF fibers, loose buffer fiber, splice on connectors, and the list goes on. The speed and accuracy of the 90S even make it suitable for certain production and specialty environments, where high output, tight packaging, and low loss requirements are needed.
Regardless your use-case, the 90S is designed to keep you going with an extended battery life from 200 to 300 splice and heat cycles, and by alleviating the need for traditional operation tasks such as frequent arc calibrations, cleaver blade rotations, cleaver usage tracking, and manual splicing operations with its multiple automated and ease-of-use features.
A multi-purpose sheath clamp, redesigned work tray, cooling tray, and optional cable clamp make the 90S kit more versatile than any of its predecessors in adapting to varying work conditions and environments.
- Cleaver tracking and upkeep with wireless communication
- Automated wind protector, sheath clamps and splice operation
- Fiber type identification
- Loose and tight buffer with same sheath clamp
- Lithium-ion battery with 300 splices/shrinks per charge
- 5 mm cleave length for small package needs
- Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation
- Download Fujikura 90S spec sheet
- Data Center cable installation
- High fiber count metro and campus networks
- Long-haul network installs and repair
- Trunk cable repair with Splice-on MPOs
- Ribbon splicing high-density cables with 200 μm loose fiber