Anritsu Site Master 2MHz To 6 GHz,100kHz To 6GHz Spectrum
Site Master S362E, covering 2MHz to 6GHz is designed to accurately locate and identify RF cable feed-line and antenna system faults. It is suited for any experience level user for installing, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintaining today's wireless systems. The Majority of the problems you find at a typical cell site are caused by problematic cables, pinched cables, corroded connectors, antennas, lightning strikes, rain getting into cables, and bullet holes. Degraded cable systems and badly positioned antennas affect overall system coverage and eventually result in dropped calls.
Use the Site Master to make return loss and VSWR and verify that the cable and antenna system conforms to performance specifications.
Ste Master automatically calculates the average cable loss.
Distance-to-fault (DTF) is used to troubleshoot systems and locate the problem.
Site Master comes with OSL, InstaCal™ , and FlexCal™
When integrated with spectrum analysis capability it provides users with a high-performance, easy-to-use, feature-rich spectrum analyzer for field environments and applications requiring mobility. It becomes the ideal tool for a broad range of activities, including spectrum monitoring, AM/FM broadcast proofing, interference analysis, field strength measurements, transmitter spectrum analysis, electro magnetic field strength, signal strength mapping, and overall field analysis of cellular 2G/3G/4G, land mobile radio, Wi-Fi, and broadcast signals.
Features: Superior immunity to RF interference, locate long range problems with 517 data points, saves up to 25 measurement test set-ups, saves up to 2000 measurement traces.
Each Unit Includes: Site Master User Guide, Soft Carrying Case, MST CD: Master Software Tools, User/ Measurement Guides, Programming Manual, Troubleshooting Guides, Application Notes, Rechargeable Li- Ion Battery, AC-DC Adapter, Automotive Cigarette Lighter 12 VDC Adapter, USB A/5-pin Mini-B Cable-10ft.
- Measurements: Occupied bandwidth, channel power, ACPR, C/I, AM/FM demod, field strength
- Interference analyzer: spectrogram, signal strength, RSSI, signal ID
- Dynamic range: > 95 dB
- DANL: -162 dBm typical (normalized to 1 Hz)
- Phase noise: -100 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset
- Frequency accuracy: < Â± 50 ppb with GPS on
- Advanced marker functions: noise marker, frequency counter, fixed, tracking
- Advanced limit line functions: one-button envelope creation
- Detection methods: peak, RMS, negative, sample, quasi-peak
- Save-on-event: automatically saves a sweep when crossing a limit line
- Gated sweep: view pulsed or burst signals only when they are on, or off