Anritsu Site Master 2MHz To 6 GHz Cable And Antenna Analyzer
Site Master S361E, covering 2MHz to 6GHz is designed to accurately locate and identify RF cable feed-line and antenna system faults. It is suited for any experience level user for installing, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintaining today's wireless systems. The majority of the problems you find at a typical cell site are caused by problematic cables, pinched cables, corroded connectors, antennas, lightning strikes, rain getting into cables, and bullet holes. Degraded cable systems and badly positioned antennas affect overall system coverage and eventually result in dropped calls.
Use the Site Master to make return loss and VSWR and verify that the cable and antenna system conforms to performance specifications
Site Master automatically calculates the average cable loss.
Distance-to-fault (DTF) is used to troubleshoot systems and locate the problem.
Site Master comes with OSL, InstaCal™ , and FlexCal™
Features: Superior immunity to RF interference, locate long range problems with 517 data points, saves up to 25 measurement test set-ups, saves up to 2000 measurement traces.
Each Unit Includes: Site Master User Guide, Soft Carrying Case, MST CD: Master Software Tools, User/ Measurement Guides, Programming Manual, Troubleshooting Guides, Application Notes, Rechargeable Li- Ion Battery, AC-DC Adapter, Automotive Cigarette Lighter 12 VDC Adapter, USB A/5-pin Mini-B Cable-10ft.
- Return loss, VSWR, cable loss, DTF
- 1-port phase, Smith chart
- Optical DTF measurements
- Dual display mode capabilities
- Built-in, editable signal standard and cable standard lists
- Calibration: OSL Cal, FlexCal, InstaCal
- 137, 275, 551, 1102, 2204 data points
- < 1 msec per datapoint sweep speed
- Trace overlay and trace math to monitor changes with reference traces
- Marker table with automatic peak/valley markers
- Limit lines and alarming for providing reference standards
- Master Software Tools for post-analysis and report generation