Fast Ethernet Standlone Coverters, 100Base-TX, RJ45 to 100Base-Fx, 1300nm, multimode, ST, 2 km
- Operates under heavy traffic loads without excess heat, so there is no need for a failure-prone internal fan.
- Round trip delay of only 40 bit timesfar below the Class II rating of 92 bit times.
- Auto-Negotiation (802.3u)
- Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link.
- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Link Pass Through
- Link Pass Through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal.
- Far End Fault (FEF)
- A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with Link Pass Through to notify both end devices of a loss of link.
- Automatic Link Restoration
- Transition Networks's converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions.
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy)
- Pause signaling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed.
- The converters will also automatically re-establish link when connected to two 10/100 auto-negotiating switches if link is lost. With other manufacturers' converters the user must intervene to re-establish link.
- Min TX PWR: -19.0 dBm
- Max TX PWR: -14.0 dBm
- RX Sensitivity: -30.0 dBm
- Max In PWR: -14.0 dBm
- Link Budget: 11.00 dB
- SW1: Auto-Negotiation On/Off
- SW2: Pause TX On/Off
- SW3: Link Pass Through On/Off
- SW4: Far End Fault On/Off
- Width: 3.0" [76 mm]
- Depth: 4.7" [119 mm]
- Height: 1.0" [25 mm]
- 0 5°C, 5% 95% humidity non-condensing, 0 10,000 ft. altitude