EXFO OX1 Model Optical Xplorer SC/APC
Keeping up with the accelerating pace of fiber deployments implies a major transformation in the way testing is approached. Optical Xplorer™ has been designed from the ground up to tackle the challenges ahead and simplify testing. Optical Xplorer allows streamlined procedures that reduce delays and escalation costs on the field while freeing up expert technicians to focus on more relevant tasks.
Optical Xplorer is the industry’s first optical fiber multimeter (OFM), a new purpose-built category of tools empowering frontline techs to effectively carry out installation, activation and repair operations. Optical Xplorer speeds up link health verification with embedded fault tracking — all in one single-ended test that’s quick and easy.
- Displays fiber length, loss and optical return loss (ORL) in under 3 seconds, with single-ended process
- On-the-spot detection and location of common causes of failures using EXFO’s patented Fault Xplorer™
- Intelligent device: no settings required—making it an essential multimeter for any frontline technician in their tool kit
- Built-in power checker and light source
- Patented EXFO Advisor™ 5-star rating scale: qualitative approach to assess fiber links
- A go/no-go tester for day-to-day installation and repair work
- Save on cost of ownership: lifetime calibration, no factory returns thanks to EXFO patented Click-Out™ optical connector
- Rechargeable battery for over 10 hours of use on a single charge