Leviton Fiber Optic Network Interface Device NID houses 12 splices and/or (1) FD series adapter pane
Leviton 502H Fiber Optic Network Interface Device NID houses 12 splices and/or (1) FD series adapter panel (not included).
Leviton's 502 H Series LightSpace Fiber Optic NID (Network Interface Device) is a low profile, full-featured NID combined with the splicing and connectivity of fiber optics. It is constructed of materials capable of withstanding harsh indoor and outdoor conditions, such as UV degradation, chemical exposure, and sub-freezing temperatures.
This single door unit is designed for wall mounting, and will accommodate up to 12 fiber terminations, with or without splicing.
- Compact molded splice tray which includes 40mm fusion splice sleeves.
- Capable of withstanding harsh indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Accommodates one 12-fiber splice tray and one adapter plate.
- Flexible grommets provide sealing for cable entry ports.
- Factory pre-stubbed units available.
- Secure fit provides maximum protection from the elements and foreign matter intrusion.
- Top hinged to allow convenient access to all components.
- Unique detent/release mechanism provides easy installation and servicing, holding the door open for service or maintainence.
- Includes provisions for padlock (padlock not included).
- Listed to UL 497.
Unit should be a compact Network Interface Device (NID) constructed of materials capable of withstanding UV exposure, chemical exposure, and sub-freezing temperatures.
Unit shall accomodate one 12-fiber splice tray and one adapter plate and provide a means or sealing cable entry ports. Hinges shall hold door in the open position for service and doors shall seal securely to protect contents from moisture and foreign matter intrusion.
- Dimensions: 8.54" x 10" x 2.88"
- Weight: 1.7lbs
- Materials: Thermoplastic Composite