Leviton Fiber Optic Network Interface Device NID houses 12 splices and/or 2 SC/APC terminations
Leviton Fiber Optic Network Interface Device NID houses 12 splices and/or 2 SC/APC terminations.
Leviton's 530 Series LightSpace Fiber Optic NID (Network Interface Device) is a low profile, full-featured NID combined with the splicing and connectivity of fiber optics. It is constructed of materials capable of withstanding harsh indoor and outdoor conditions, such as UV degradation, chemical exposure, and sub-freezing temperatures. This single door unit is designed for wall mounting, and will accommodate 12 splices and up to 4 terminations.
- Compact molded splice tray which includes 40mm fusion splice sleeves.
- Capable of withstanding harsh indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Accommodates one 12-fiber splice tray and up to 4 terminations.
- Flexible grommets provide sealing for cable entry ports.
- Factory pre-stubbed units available
- Secure fit provides maximum protection from the elements and foreign matter intrusion.
- Side hinged to allow convenient access to all components.
- Unique detent/release mechanism provides easy installation and servicing, holding the door open for service or maintainence.
- Includes provisions for padlock (padlock not included).
- Listed to UL 497.
- Dimensions: 10.22" x 5.64" x 2.73"
- Materials: Thermoplastic Composite