Miller Mide-Span Access Tool Miller Mid-Span Access Tool tube sizes from 1.9 mm to 3.0 mm
The Miller Mid-Span Access Tool (MSAT) is used to quickly and easily access fibers in 1.9mm to 3mm buffer tubes in a mid-span location without damage to fiber.
No blade adjustment is necessary, as the factory precisely mounts the blades in the tube slitting channels, resulting in consistent and accurate slitting.
The tool design incorporates buffer tube size gauges on the tool body for ease of selecting proper tube slitting channel.
- Allowa easy access to optical fibers
- Locking mechanism ensures tool will remain closed through the entire shaving operation
- Shaves precise opening to prevent fiber damage
- Sizing channels to easily determine tube size
- Access buffer tube sizes 1.9 - 3.0mm ( see instruction sheet)
- For use with all major fiber-optic cable