Bobcat Mini OTDR Quad Wavelength - MM/SM 850/1300/1310/1550 w/LTS
Bobcat Mini Quad Single Wavelength - MM/SM 850/1300/1310/1550 w/LTS
- The BOBCAT OTDR is the most affordable Hand- Held OTDR on the Market today with all of the features of more expensive units. Features such as Trace Overlay, Visual Fault Locator, Color Display, One Button Autotest and Event Analysis are included. These are features one would expect to find on units costing thousands more. This OTDR can be operated by the novice while at the same time appreciated by the seasoned user.
- This unit is available in dual singlemode, dual multimode and single wavelength versions Testing is made simple and fast with the press of the Auto Test button. Examine the trace using the straight forward zoom feature and A/B cursor selection button. Zero in on events fast with the powerful Event Selection feature or with the event analysis table.
- The BOBCAT OTDRs abundant dynamic range and a 2 meter dead zone, makes it ideal for links up to 240km as well as being perfect for short LAN links within the facility. Weighing in at less than two pounds, this OTDR is ideal for all conditions. The rubber boot with bail adds protection and provides the ideal angle for viewing the display while operating on a work bench.
- Trace analysis and reporting is fast and easy with the Pass/Fail feature, onboard event table or the supplied Telcordia SR4731 compatible software with multi-trace capability. The OTDR has on board storage of 1000 traces with the ability to download traces directly to your computer via USB cable.
- Each Unit Includes: Universal Power Adapter w/US, UK, Continental Europe and Australian plugs, interchangeable FC/ST/SC Adapters for each OTDR port, Windows/ Telcordia SR-4731 compatible Software, USB Cable, Manual and Rubber Boot
Bobcat OTDR Features
- Telcordia Compatible Software Included
- Super Simple Graphical User Interface
- Trace Comparison with Trace Overlay
- Most Affordable OTDR on the Market
- Training with Onboard Help Screens
- Event Table with Pass/Fail Feature
- Onboard Memory for 1000 traces
- Light Weight Rugged Enclosure
- Easy To Read Color Display
- Ultra Fast Trace Acquisition
- SM and MM Units Available
- Trouble Shooting with VFL
- 30 dB Dynamic Range
- Bright Color Display
- One Button Testing
- Short Dead Zone
- The OVPQuad has been replaced by the mini-cat. Part # is OMCQUAD
Download Product Spec Sheet: