AFL HJS-03-24 Hot Jacket Stripper for Ribbon Fiber - 24 Fiber Ribbon Max
The HJS-03-24 hot jacket strippers provide superior ribbon and field-ribbonized stripping performance.
It conserves power for field stripping when operating under battery power. A temperature selection switch is also provided for easy optimization in the field for different fibers or operating conditions.
This stripper also accepts the fiber holders of the FSM-40F and FSM-40PM factory/lab splicers. An optional power assist tool for the HJS-03-24 allows smooth and controlled stripping of 24-fiber ribbons.
- Applicable Fiber Count: 1 to 24 fiber ribbon
- Ribbon Thickness: 250µm to 400µm
- Stripping Length: 35mm max.
- Typical Heating Time: 3 seconds normal mode, 30 seconds Power Save mode
- Standard Heating Temperature: 10°C
- Dimensions: 149 x 58 x 36 mm
- Weight: 0.66 lb
- Power Supply: 12 VDC
- Operating Conditions: -1°C to 5°C
- Storage Conditions: -4°C to 8°C
Please check P/N: S012964 (HJS-03-24PA) power assist tool for HJS-03-24.