Full 8 Pin Cat6 RJ45 Ethernet Surge Protector with PoE IEEE 802.3af Support
SP-POE-01 is an in-line RJ45 Ethernet Cat6 cable surge protector. It installs simply on a Cat5, Cat 5e or Cat6 4 twisted pair cable.
- Device is using special diodes and gas discharge modules for effective lightning protection.
- It protects any RJ45 Ethernet based device like switches, DSL modems, routers, computers, etc.
- The Ethernet surge protector is also available in special multi-port version with 8, 16 or 24 surge protecting ports.
- The 8 pin surge protector is also good for RJ48c 100ohm T1 interfaces, providing effective surge protection on all 8 pin connectors from the T1 copper interface.
- Fast energy absorption on over-voltage
- Low resistance and minimal capacitance - minimal influence on data link
- Easy in-line installation: two RJ45 female connectors
- This special surge protector version does SUPPORT the IEEE 802.3af PoE standard (Power over Ethernet).You can use such protector on PoE active cabling.
- The compatibility is assured with the IEEE 802.3af standard by supporting a much higher clamping voltage of 53V.
- Discharge current max.: 5KA
- Discharge current nominal: 0.5KA
- Max. voltage: 6.8V Data (pins 1,2,3 and 6) and 53V PoE (pins 4,5,7 and 8)
- Response time: line-line<1ns, line-ground<100ns
- Insertion loss: <0.5dB (100MHz)
- Capacity: 40pF
- Dimensions: 106.2mm x 37.6mm x 25.6mm
- Weight: 75g