Coaxial Cable Surge Protector
SP-SE-B01 is an in-line BNC 75 ohm coaxial cable surge protector.
It installs simply between the wall plug and equipment behind, having 2 opposite gender BNC connectors.
It protects any coaxial cable devices like Arcnet network computers, TV sets, STB's or cable modems, etc.
It has a ground wire which must be connected to a proper grounding in order to offer accurate protection for equipment.
Features of SP-SE-B01 coaxial cable surge protector
- Low shunt capacitance to reduce signal loss
- Avalanche diode technology
- Easy in-line installation: one BNC male connector and one BNC female connector
- Discharge current: 10KA
- Response time: <10ns
- Insertion loss: 0.5dB (40MHz)
- Dimensions: 38mm x 68mm x 27mm
- Weight: 70g
- Compliance: IEC 61644, draft 98