Techlube FO Cable Pulling Lubricant - 1 Gallon Jug ( Ground Shipment Only)
Techlube Fiber Optic cable pulling lubricant is developed for optical fibre and small communication / power cable placements.
This is a pourable, low viscosity water based polymer lubricant designed for friction reduction in cable pulling installations of both fibre optic and light copper cable underground systems.
This lubricant is slow drying, with a stringy consistency which coats the cable and duct evenly and remains on the surfaces throughout the installation.
Like all Techlube lubricant products, Techlube FO is fully compatible with all types of cable jacket and duct materials.
Please Note: Ground Shipment Only
- Particularly effective in long distance, difficult fibre optic cable pulling situations.
- Far cheaper per litre than other commonly used water polymer lubricants.
- Pour-able low viscosity stringy liquid coats evenly and clings to cable, even in wet conditions.
- Slow drying and leaves a residual lubricating film.
- Provides complete compatibility for older cable in occupied conduit.
- Superior friction reduction.
- Biodegradable and Harmless to workers.