Viavi FFL-100 Ruggedized Visual Fault Locator 2.5mm & 1.25mm
The Viavi FFL-100 Ruggedized Visual Fault Locator is an essential tool that quickly and easily locates problem areas in fiber cables. By pinpointing the exact location of fiber damage, technicians can diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix the problem efficiently.
The VFL is also used for conducting continuity tests and performing fiber identification.
The Viavi FFL-100 Ruggedized Visual Fault Locator is designed for comfortable handling and portability.
It is equipped with a 2.5 mm interface and is compatible with connectors such as SC, ST, and FC, while the included 1.25 mm adapter enables connection to LC and MU connectors.
The VFL emits a bright red laser beam (Class II), making the light escaping from the damaged fiber easily visible from a distance. The Continuous/Flash control button lets operators choose between continuous or flashing illumination.
- Quickly and easily locates damage in optical fiber
- Ruggedized and designed for demanding field use
- Visible wavelength: 650 nm
- High powered laser (1 mW) for single-mode (> 7 km) and multi-mode (> 5 km) connectors
- Continuous and Flashing illumination modes
- Universal connector interface for quick and easy connection
- 2.5 mm connector input (supplied with 1.25 mm adapter)
- Long-lasting battery life
- Includes soft-sided carrying case with belt loop
Download Spec Sheet: