Viavi OCC-56C DWDM Optical Channel Checker
The Viavi Solutions SmartClass OCC-56C is a handheld, battery-operated dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) channel checker that is ideal for field service groups tasked with the installation, maintenance, and upgrades of DWDM systems.
The SmartClass OCC-56C scans the DWDM system and automatically records all channels with the wavelength/frequency and the related power level. Information can be displayed in a graphical spectrum format or in a table of results so that users can easily check the performance of each and every channel. The SmartClass OCC-56C DWDM channel checker covers all ITU-T frequencies from 191.600 to 196.100 THz based on a 100 GHz grid.
- Industry's smallest and lightest DWDM channel checker
- Supports C-band applications
- Outstanding battery life ensures highest flexibility y Graphical/tabular display mode
- Supports 100 or 200 GHz channel spacing (according to ITU-T)
- Save results via internal memory or external USB memory stick
- Report generation software OFS-355