Corning WIC-012 12 Fiber Wall Mount Interconnect Center - Accepts 2 WIC Connector Panels
Corning Cable Systems Wall-Mountable Interconnect Center (WIC) is a cost-effective unit designed for storage and protection of fiber-optic connections.
This compact, modular unit is ideal for use in locations such as building entrance terminals, wiring closets, open office and other controlled environments where space is at a premium. The connector panels are on the outside panel of the closure for easy access.
Each WIC-012 will accept up to two connector panels(Corning WIC series) which provides up to 12 fiber connections and includes labels for documentation, installation hardware and one blank panel (no holes).
This item is the basic unit only without the WIC connector panel or any adapters.
- Size: 8.5(W) x 9.25(H) x 3(D) inch
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- 3-inch projection from the wall for space conservation
- Excellent for interconnect and cross-connect applications
- Capacity for 2 connector panels in each modular unit
- Cost-effective for customer premises or remote locations
- Accommodates a variety of connector types including FC, SC, MT-RJ and ST compatible
- Easy access to individual connectors
- Organizer designed for simple arrangement of tight buffered cable slack without exceeding bend radius requirements
- Ample room for feed-through cables
- Strain-relief provisions for multiple cables within the unit
- Compatible with the Wall-Mountable Splice Center (WSC) and other interconnect hardware to allow for easy expansion, high flexibility and future growth
- Labels provided for jumper routing documentation
- Optional troughs to protect and manage jumpers
Download Product Spec Sheet: