Corning Cable System CCH-02U Closet Connector Housings - Holds 4 CCH Connector Panels
Corning Cable Systems Closet Connector Housings (CCHs) provide interconnect or cross-connect capabilities between the outside plant, riser, or distribution cables, and the opto-electronics.
The units can be rack-mounted in 19-in (48 cm) or 23-in (58 cm) equipment racks (1.75-in EIA hole spacing) and occupies two rack spaces. This unit accepts up to 4 Corning Cable System CCH series connector panels.
Documentation labels are provided and units or components can be added as needed to construct a fiber distribution frame for any application.
CCH connector panels are not included and must be ordered separately.
- Ideal for field connectorization
- Suitable for loose tube, tight-buffered and optical fiber ribbon cables
- Mounting configurations include standard 4.5-in (11.4 cm) frontal projection, partially flush and flush mount
- Multiple locations for jumper egress
- Accepts CCH connector panels or modules
- Slide-out drawer for easy connector access
- Lock can be field-installed
- Meets requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568A and 606
- Brackets included for rack mounting in 19-in or 23-in equipment racks
Optional items available:
- HDWR-LOCK-KIT: Lock kit for front door of housing; contains one lock and two keys
- FDC-CABLE-GRND: Armored cable grounding kit; contains armor grouding clip and ground strap
- CJP-01U: Closet jumper management panel; provides jumper management in a 1.75 inch rack space
- CJP-02U: Closet jumper management panel; provides jumper management in a 3.5 inch rack space
CCH series connector panels and modules must be ordered separately.