OFS FITEL LC 50μm OM2 Multimode Splice-On Connector, 900µm, Box of 6 Pieces
MMF LC 900µm (50/125) OM2, 6 pack
FITEL's new connector termination system allows for unsurpassed performance and flexibility in the field. This new "splice-on" connector eliminates the need for field polishing and significantly improves the quality of the termination and installation time required.
FITEL's factory polished ferrules with pre-cleaved fiber stubs are spliced onto the field fiber utilizing FITEL's proprietary ferrule holder and fusion splicer. Once spliced, the SC/APC or SC/UPC connector is easily assembled by using a process that requires minimal skill or training.
Features & Applications
- Simple, Fast, & Consistent Field Termination. Allows for easy field repair of pre-terminated splitters, fanouts, and drop terminals.
- No Polishing or Epoxy. FITEL's connector termination process requires no polishing or epoxy increasing the quality and consistency of field connector termination. Total installation time is greatly reduced compared to traditional methods.
- Insertion Loss: Typical 0.30dB
- Fiber Type: 50μm OM2 multimode fiber
- Jacket Type: 900μm
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia ceramic ferrule with pre-polished fiber stub
Download Product Spec Sheet: