50/125µm OM3 Laser Optimized 10G MM I/O Distribution Cable, Riser, 6 Fibers
This Indoor/Outdoor cable is designed for general outdoor applications, yet it can be used indoors without the 50 feet restrictions imposed upon loose tube cables, or non-UL approved cable.
It is composed of 6 strands of Corning ClearCurve OM3 50/125/900µm Laser Optimized 10G Multimode Bend Insensitive tight buffered fibers, water blocking aramid fiber strength members and a black color OFNR Riser rated PVC jacket.
Since they do not use gel, the connectors can be terminated directly onto the 900µm fiber without difficulty to use breakout kits. Temperature rating -40 to 8°C.
- Cables are water blocked and meetwater penetration requirements ofGR-20-CORE (this helps ensure thatany damage to cable is restricted to arepairable length of several meters)
- Outer jacket is moisture-resistant,fungus-resistent and UV resistant foroutdoor use
- With a Riser rating, this cable can beused in all environments: Riser, generalinside plant and outside plant
- Tested to meet or exceed EIA/TIA 568-A/GR-409-CORE and ICEA-S-104-696
- MSHA approved for mining applications
- Compliant to Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)