Dia 3.0mm x 40mm(L) Fusion Splice Sleeve Tapered Ends - pack of 50 pcs - Clear Color
This newly developed sleeve offers tapered ends designed to keep the metal strength member in proper position while in use.
It has a steel strength member, inner fiber tube, and an outer shrink tube. After heat shrinking the size is 3.0mm diameter x 40mm length.
The color is clear (transparent).
The most popular method of protecting a fusion splice is the utilization of two heat-sensitive tubes supported by a stainless steel rod. The protection sleeve contains a custom inner tube made of polyolefin, which melts around the fiber to provide both moisture and cushion protection.
The Teflon-treated inner tube allows for easy fiber entry. The sleeve shrinks to a size that allows insertion into most fusion splice trays. This is a proven shrink tube design used in thousands of telco and communication applications.
- Tapered ends
- 3.0mm after shrink
- 40mm length
- Polished stainless steel rod
- Polyolefin® clear inner tube provides moisture and cushion protection
- Teflon-coated inner tube
- Fits most popular splice trays including the F1-6808 and F1-8729 (AMP 501518-1)
- Competitively priced and stocked for immediate delivery
- Installed using a heat gun or protection sleeve oven
- Download Product Specification