72 Port Wall Mount Holds (6) Splice Trays, Holds (12) OPT-X Adapter Plate
Leviton's 5W720-00N 72 port wall mount fiber optic patch panel is designed for applications that require fiber patching and corss-connect and splicing of single mode or multimode fibers.
It accepts 12 of Leviton's OPT-X connector adapter panels and 6 of Leviton splice trays.
5W720-00N is made of rugged 16-gauge heavy steel with a black painted finish and trimmable, self-healing grommets. Room for up to 12 OPT-X adapter plates, supporting 288 fibers in MT-RJ, 144 fibers in SC adapters, or 96 fibers in ST adapters.
- Panels are constructed of 16 gauge steel, black color with white lettering
- Fiber managment rings are made of self extinguishing plastic rated UL 94V-0
- Grommet material is Ensolite
- Dimensions: 17" H x 15.0" W x 5.25" D
- Accepts all Leviton fiber mounting plates
- Self-healing grommet material at all cable entry/exit points
- Stackable and adjustable fiber management rings
- Large panel includes 8 plastic blank mounting plates to inexpensively fill up any unused areas an economical and attractive way to leave room for expanding the panel capability
- Stores 3 meters of 900 micron fiber per adapter
- Panels are empty. Order mounting plates and adapters separately.
- Specify the type of mounting plates to be installed in the panel.
- Specify if splicing is to be used, and if so, what type.
- Recommend that panels be arranged to allow future growth.
- Designation stickers allow identification of port assignments.
- Panels are capable of storing up to 3 meters of 900 micron tight buffered fiber per adapter.
- Door options: Solid or split-hinged metal. Specify if a lock is required on the distribution side, patch side, or both.
- Includes hardware kit with Hook
- This has been replaced by part number 5WLRG12C