Laser-Optimized 50/125 Multimode (Pretium 300/OM3),6-fibers
- 6-F 50/125 OM3 LT DUCT/AERIAL 3.0/1.5 DB/KM 1500/500 MHZ*KM 10G 300M CLEARCURVE
- Gel-free waterblocking technology; Craft-friendly cable preparation
- medium-density polyethylene jacket; Rugged, durable and easy to strip while providing superior protection against UV radiation, fungus, abrasion and other environmental factors
- All-dielectric construction; Requires no grounding or bonding
- New Part number; 006TU4-T4780D20
Corning Cable Systems ALTOS All-Dielectric Gel-Free Cables are designed for outdoor and limited indoor use for campus backbones in lashed, aerial and duct installations. The loose tube gel-free design is fully waterblocked using craft-friendly, water-swellable materials, which means cable access is simple and no clean up is required. The flexible craft-friendly buffer tubes are easy to route in closures and the SZ-stranded, loose tube design isolates fibers from installation and environmental rigors while allowing easy midspan access. The all-dielectric cable construction requires no bonding or grounding and these cables have a medium-density polyethylene jacket that is rugged, durable and easy to strip.