QuickPort Surface Mount Housing 12 Port, Mfr Leviton
QuickPort† 12-Port Surface Mount Housing
A field-configurable, high-density housing for surface mount installations in hard wall or open office environment for single or multiple users. Accepts all QuickPort† snap-in modules to support voice/data applications (sold separately).
>> Download Product Spec Sheet:
- Leviton 41089-12x QuickPort 12 Port Surface Mount Housing Data Sheet (PDF)
- Leviton 41089-12x QuickPort 12 Port Surface Mount Housing Installation Instruction (PDF)
>> Product Features:
- Snap-lock cover speeds entry for adds/moves/changes.
- Port numbers molded into base for port identification.
- Four color choices.
- Keyed screw holes mount over standard NEMA openings.
- Compatible with individual QuickPort modules.
- Raceway cable entry knockouts.
>> Design Considerations:
- Use where surface mounting is required.
- Cable entry points (knock-outs) on back and both ends are compatible with industry standard raceway; call Technical Support for compatibility information.
- A modular furniture kick plate mounting kit is sold separately.
- Furniture brackets available for mounting on modular furniture.
- Keyed screw holes enable mounting of device over standard single-gang or dual-gang box opening.
- Specify port identification method (colored jacks/modules, designation labels, and custom silk screening available).
>> Physical Specifications:
Dimensions: 7.6"H x 5.024"W x 1.13"D
Capacity: Accepts from 1 to 12 QuickPort snap-inmodules
Materials: High-impact, fire-retardant plastic ratedUL 94V-0
Mounting: Use screws or adhesive tape (both included). Screw for the security cover option is userprovided (#6 x 1/2" self-tapping screws). Optional mounting with magnets.