QuickPort Surface Mount Housing 4 Port, Mfr Leviton
QuickPort† 4-Port Surface Mount Housing
Compact surface mount housing for up to 4 individual snap-in QuickPort† modules for UTP, coax or ST fiber (sold separately). Use to support voice/data applications in open office, retrofit and other surface mount environments.
>> Download Product Spec Sheet:
- Leviton 41089-4xP QuickPort 4 Port Surface Mount Housing Data Sheet (PDF)
- Leviton 41089-4xP QuickPort 4 Port Surface Mount Housing Installation Instruction (PDF)
>> Product Features:
- Compatible with all QuickPort snap-in modules and connectors.
- Knockouts in cover are compatible with major raceway brands.
- Connectors can be terminated while installed in the housing.
>> Design Considerations:
- All ports are on one side; the housing mounts horizontally or vertically.
- Side or rear cable entry.
- Product will mount with tape, magnets or screws.
- Mounting holes are compatible with NEMA and Euro wallboxes, with a user-provided screw (#6, 32 x 7 /8").
- Covers wall opening when mounted to 1-gang NEMA wallboxes.
- A self-tapping security screw (#6 x 1 /2"; not included) may be installed under the outlet ID window for added cover security.
- Tie-wrap anchor points are provided at all cable entry areas.
- Cover has knockouts for raceway.
- Housing colors: ivory, white, grey, black.
>> Physical Specifications:
Dimensions: 4.77"H x 3.21"W x 1.05"D
Materials: Fire-retardant ABS plastic rated UL 94V-0
Capacity: 1-4 individual QuickPort snap-in modules
Mounting: Use screws, adhesive tape, or magnets. Two selftapping screws and two pieces of 1" double-back adhesive tape are provided.