S-Video QuickPort Snap-in Bulkhead Connector, MFR Leviton
Stereo/video connectivity for workstation cabling for termination on UTP cable, speaker wire or shielded audio/video cable.
QuickPort† Bulkhead Connectors snap into any housing with the QuickPort nameflush and surface mount outlets, Multimedia Outlet system (with adapter), Decora† Inserts, patch panels, and patch blocks.
- Compatible with all QuickPort wallplates and housings.
Download Product Spec Sheet:
- Leviton 40734-SVX S-Video QuickPort Adapter Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Instruction Manual for Leviton 40734-SVX S-Video QuickPort Adapter
- QuickPort Bulkhead Connectors snap into any housing with the QuickPort name: flush and surface mount outlets, Multimedia Outlet System (with adapter), patch panel, and patch blocks
- Check clearance behind proposed location of bulkhead module to ensure space for proper bend-radius of cabling media
- Bulkhead connectors are available in ivory, white and almond to match housings or wallplates. S-Video is also available in grey or black
- Meets all applicable standards: PN# 40734 is cULus Listed; PN#s 40830, 40833, 40837 are CSA certified.
- S-Video Connector: .636"H x .575"W x 1.092"D
- Materials: Snap-in connector bodies are high-impact, fire retardant plastic rated UL 94V-0.
- The connectors for stereo/video connectivity shall be individual snap-in style female-to-female bulkhead adapters, and shall fit all other installed telecommunications wallplates, outlets and fieldconfigurable patch panels and patch blocks.
- S-Video shall be 110-to-female. Bulkhead connectors shall be available in ivory, white and almond to match the housings or wallplates.
- Connectors shall be UL listed. All plastics used in construction of the module bodies shall be fire-retardant with a UL flammability rating of 94V-0.