Greenlee CLR-5 Cable Lube - 5 Gallon Bucket
Wide temperature range - 2° F to 19° F (-° C to 8° C).
Polymer base with no silicon additives.
Average coefficient of friction (IEEE, 375-2 test procedure), .27 in PVC and .29 in EMT.
Three-year shelf life with no deterioration in lubricant.
- Designed for use within electrical or datacom cable
- Excellent lubricity for fast pulls
- Environmentally safe, non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Easy to apply either by hand, brush or pump
- Wide temperature range, 2° F to 19°F (-° C to 8° C)
- Long shelf life, 3 years, with no break down of the lubricant
- Excellent for use in electrical or datacom cable applications
- Easy to use and clean up, clear and colorless
- Safe for use anywhere, non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Well lubricated for fast pulls 9.27-.29 COF).
- Apply by hand, brush or pump
- One year manufacturer warranty
Download Material Safety Data Sheet: